Join the winning team
Bonecom Tricom is always looking for experienced, dedicated people in the Automotive Manufacture Industry. Also, as an employer, Bonecom Tricom applies a policy of equal opportunities. We build our teams based on the assessment of candidates’ competences and their professional achievements.
We currently hiring for the job vacancies below.
Please select your designation position and submit your application. Good Luck!
Sales & Marketing
As a Sales and Marketing, you will be responsible for designing and implementing sales and marketing strategies. You will also be responsible for conducting through marketing research on competitors’ services. Maintaining good customer relationship.
- Female, Max 28 Years Old
- At least 1 year experience as marketing-related functions (also open for fresh graduates with relevant experiences)
- Good communication and written skill in english
- Maintain good relationship with customer
- Organize and report project progress, customer progress, and customer visit.
- Handling and manage product and price inquiry
- Able to operate Microsoft Office (Word, Excell and Power Point).
- Positive attitude, result and detail oriented, strong communication skill with pleasant attitude.
- Able to work under pressure and ability to handle multiple assignment.
- Strong sense in leadership and team work also eager to learn.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- A plus value for those who can speak japaneese.
Open Positions for :
– Quality Control Operator
– Production Injection/Extrusion Operator
– Maintenance Operator
– Production Control Delivery (PCD) Operator
- Operate equipment and machine
- Maintain tools, equipment and machine used during projects while adhering to safety standards and company policies and procedures to avoid accidents or project delays
- Support the production department
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Male/Female, Max Age: 25 years old(F) and 27 years old(M)
- Min. SMA/SMK graduated with at least 1 year experience as Manufacturing Operator, also open for fresh graduates with relevant experiences
- Discipline and hardworking
- Positive attitude, result and detail oriented, good communication skill with pleasant attitude
- Willing to work with shift system
- Able to work independently or in a team
- Good time management
- Preferably have a forklift certification (PCD Operator)